- Free People Women's Breezy Buttondown Top Deep Navy Size XS RRP BCF81
- J Crew Café capri in wool- Size 10- NEW
- LILITH SKIRT A-LINE Size SMALL
- Miumiu Skirts White Woman Authentic Used T5364
- NWOT ANTHROPOLOGIE HEI HEI MARNEE JOGGER PANTS SZ S
- NWT PAIGE Transcend Verdugo Ankle Mid-Rise Ultra Skinny Jeans Size 30 Smoke Grey
- Pregnancy Maternity Support Belt Toko chan belt II size L Japan Japan
- SNIDEL Skirts 875724 WhiteｘMulticolor 1
- Tibi Agathe Wrap Tie Culottes Size 2
- Women 3D Printed High Waist Casual Slim Fit Stretch Ankle-Length Legging
- American Living Women's Floral-Print Fit & Flare Dress
- Bia Pink sun activewear Sports yoga Colombian women's Gym hot fitness brazil SM
- Fila Womens Essenza Sleeveless Polo Light bluee M
- Lilly Pulitzer 168 Irina 3 4 Sleeve Striped Navy Pink Shift Dress Size X XS
- NEW YORK Giants Football Team FIBER LEGGING Gym Yoga LIFT Shape pants Colombian
A leading nationwide provider of substance abuse treatment, American Addiction Centers treats clients struggling with drug addiction, alcohol addiction, and mental health/behavioral health issues. As the only publicly traded company in the addiction treatment space, our success rate is double the national average, and we have been mentioned in Forbes, Fox News, Daily Mail, Bustle, and USA Today.
We take a big picture approach to addiction treatment — by addressing each client as a whole person. We work to consider how factors such as your lifestyle, environment, health, and co-occurring mental health disorders may play a part in your addiction involving drugs or alcohol.
By partnering with you and your loved ones throughout the rehabilitation process, we can prepare you for recovery by customizing a program of research-based addiction therapy, individualized treatment, and aftercare planning designed to anticipate the challenges you may encounter. Our treatment doesn't just focus on the problem of your substance use; we use a positive, hopeful approach that focuses on bringing out your individual strengths, motivation, and desire to make positive changes in your life.
Locations across the U.S. let us help you find the best solution for your needs.
California, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, Texas, and Rhode Island.
Every American Addiction Centers facility provides its own combination of proven therapies and services to meet your needs. Learn more about our treatment services.